RLCraft 2.9 Minecraft is the most famous game that has gained many fanbases. It is developed by a Swedish video game developer, Mojang studios. It is the best-selling video game with over 238 million copies sold until now and 140 monthly active users as of 2021. It is a virtual sandbox that gives players all the tools they need to explore a vast world, harvest resources, and create nearly everything they can imagine.
This game is rendered in cubes, every one of which can be destroyed, stored in your inventory, and placed back down anywhere you like.
RLCRAFT 2.9 Minecraft Info
To make Minecraft more challenging, a modpack of this game was invented by Shivaxi with 169 modpacks bundled and tweaked. It is named RLCraft 2.9 Mod, where RL stands for “Real life” or “Realism”. It is another take on a different mod called RLCoop.
It is created for adventure, survival, RPG, and immersion. It has different scripts that work with vanilla behavior.
The most challenging and arduous modpack built up of above 100 mods raises the toughness and supplements much content, making the game very complicated.
It got 8,435,000 downloads till now, and the modpack is currently at version RLCraft 2.9 and runs on Minecraft version 1.12.2.
Let’s dive into more information and know what actually made Minecraft more challenging and exciting.
RL Craft Key Top Features
- Added Thirst bar; Temperature and heat
- Healing from food has been removed
- Torches are made more realistic
- Map and compass has been enhanced
- Spawning has been randomized when one has no set spawn point
- To get access totems and abilities, you need to level up in specific skills
- Ruins, structures, and dungeons generate randomly all throughout the world
- New weapons and tools have been added
- New custom crafting and smelting recipes for certain vanilla items
- The sound engine has been improved, which added a realistic, immersive experience
- New enchantments potions are added
RLCraft 2.9 Download and Install Guide
Third-party launchers like CurseForge and Technic need to be used to install RL Craft Mod App.
Using the CurseForge launcher is highly recommended to get minimum errors during installation and smooth running of Modpack.
- Download and install the CurseForge launcher to support the installation of the game
- Open CurseForge and search for RL Craft Mod game
- Once you find it install the game, and once the installation is done, hit on Play
- After that, it will take some time to launch the Minecraft launcher since the modpack is heavy
- Once it is done, you have your game on your device
Installation of RLCraft App manually in Windows
- Download forge version 1.12.2-220.127.116.1138
- Select install client to install CurseForge launcher
- Download RL Craft Mod Server Pack from CurseForge
- Go to %appdata% folder
- Create a new folder in it and name it RLCraft
- Extract server pack archive to RLCraft folder
- Run Minecraft launcher
- Go to installations and create a new one.
- Name it RLCraft
- Set version to 1.12.2-forge1.12.2-18.104.22.16838
- You’ll find the game directory as .minecraft, now change it to RL Craft App
- Allocate more ram by clicking more options and changing the JVM argument from -Xmx2G to -Xmx4G, where G represents gigabytes (4 GB is usually recommended since above that can cause issues with memory leaks due to how Java itself works).
- Click create.
Thats it, the game is installed on windows.
It is the most challenging game where every feature included raises the bar in the game’s complexity. The creator himself stated that “the bottom line is, this ain’t your dad’s Minecraft, and you’re going to die…a lot. Just be prepared for that”.